Info from the above pictured flyer:
Montgomery County's 14th Annual Farm-City Family Festival.
Monday October 22 from 4-6:30 p.m. at Bartlett Ranch Pike Road, AL
Fun activities include: Pony Rides, Hay Rides, Farm Animals, Wildlife Skins & Skulls, Hay Maze, Children's Activities, Agriculture Exhibits, T-shirt Painting, Children's Coloring Contest, Deputy Dave & Montgomery Co. Sheriff's Office, Cowboy Bruce's Wild West Show, Petting Zoo, Kid's Chicken BBQ Contest (youth must pre-register for the Chicken BBQ contest-call 270-4133 for rules.)
Hot Dogs & Refreshments Provided!
Admission is FREE but donations of non-perishable food items for the Montgomery Area Food Bank are welcome!
Directions to Bartlett Ranch from I-85:
- Take exit 11 onto the Chantilly Parkway
- Continue on Chantilly Parkway for 2.7 miles
- Turn left onto AL-110/Vaughn Rd and travel 0.5 miles
- Turn right onto Pike Road and travel 5.3 miles
- Pike Road becomes Old Carter Hill Rd-continue on Old Carter Hill Road for 0.2 miles.
- The entrance to The Barlett Ranch is on the left, and is well-marked with an overhead iron gate(across from THE MARKS HOUSE)